- 250 grams squid or 1 big squid, cut in pieces
- 3-4 salted egg yolk, cut in ¼
- ½ cup onion, cut slice
- ½ cup spring onion, cut into 1 inch length
- ½ cup celery (kheun chai) cut into 1 inch length
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp garlic smashed
1. Clean the squid and cut it. Boil water in the pot, when water is boiled then put the squid into it, until the squid it’s cooked.
2. Heat the oil in the wok. Add garlic fried until is fragrant and then put the squid and egg yolk, stir fried until is cooked, add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar.
3. Add onion, spring onion and celery, stir fried until all done remove from the heat and serve when is hot.