Wednesday, 20 June 2007
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour (but I use cake flour)
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 Nuts e.g. almond hazelnut pecan
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree F and lightly grease a 20 cm/ 9 inch square cake tin and line the base with a sheet of baking parchment.
2. Sieve the flour baking soda, banking powder and salt into the mixing bowl.
3. In a bowl cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamed.
4. Add flour and beat at low speed or gently fold into the creamed mixture. Add nuts stir well.
5. Pour the mixture into the tin (pan) and bake in a oven 350 degree F/180 degree C for 25.30 minutes or until the cake become golden brown.
6. Leave in the tin too cool, when the cake is completely cold turn it out and slice into bars or squares