Friday 24 April 2015

I'm Back!!


Hi All my friends,

I am back to my blog again, sorry for being long time no update my blog. I had been busy for my exercised like Tai Chi, Dance for Hart, Cycling and Walking. After all I think the health is more important than the other right?  :-)

For Cooking and Baking, I'm still did every day as usual, off-cause for my family. I'll try my best to come and post my picture and recipe.

Thank you for follow me.

สวัสดีค่ะ
กลับมาแล้วค่ะ และขอโทษที่ห่างหายไปนาน และไม่ได้อัพเดทบล๊อคนี้เลย ช่วงนี้ห่วงสุขภาพมากเลยยุ่งแต่กับเรื่องออกกำลังกาย เช่น เรียนและสอนไทชี่, เต้นออกกำลังกายเพื่อหัวใจ, ขี่จักรยาน และเดินเพื่อสุขภาพ อาหารและขนม ก็ยังทำอยู่ตามปกติ ก็สำหรับครอบครัวนั่นแหละค่ะ เป็นแม่บ้านนี่ค่ะ กิจกรรมพวกนี้เลิกได้ที่ไหน ฮ่าๆๆ แล้วเราจะพยายามเข้ามาโพสต์รูปและสูตรในบล๊อคนี้บ่อยเหมือนเดิมน่ะค่ะ

ขอบคุณที่ติดตามกัน


        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...