Multi-Grain Bread - Korean Style
I has bought Bread Maker from Korea and they had included the recipe. I had try for the fist time and baking in the bread maker but the don't really like it because of the shape and the crush was to dark (like burn) So I try to use only knead dough program and then bake it under my oven. It was fantastic multi grain bread I ever made. Texture very soft, moisture and fluffy. It's not too dry as the wholewheat bread when you buy from shop.
I told myself this is the wholemeal /multi grain bread, that what I looking for, and I'll stick to this recipe and just change some ingredients as I need.
Here we go for recipe >>>>Ingredients
- 250 gm bread flour
- 130 gm wheat flour
- 70 gm sugar
- 18 gm milk powder
- 40 gm butter (i use canola oil instead)
- 170 ml water (can use fresh milk instead)
- 1 egg
- 6 gm dried yeast
- 5 gm salt
- 1/2 cup multi-grain (or you can mix yourself for multi-grain e.h. raw oat, sunflower seed, pumpkin seed, flex seed and some nuts)
Knead by bread maker
- Put the ingredients according to your bread maker step by step and set to DOUGH program.
- When is finish let the dough rise in the bread maker until full or double side, or you can take the dough out and place into a blow and cover with rid or wrap until dough double size is about 1-2 hrs.
- Take the dough out and put on table with floured, punch the dough the release the air and then you shape the dough as you want and put into a bread tin.
- Cover the dough with damp cloth and leave the dough rise again about 1 hrs.
- Preheat the over at 180 C and baking about 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Bring the out, take bread out from the tin and rest on wire to let it cool.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and make the wells.
- Mix water, oil and egg together and pour into the wells and mix all together and start knead until the form the dough
- Do the method from step 3-6 as above method
ENJOY YOUR BAKING!!!